Milk Mist Paneer
1.This dairy product is the most easily absorbable source of vitamin A which helps to support the thyroid as well as the adrenal glands and the cardiovascular system.
2. There is no evident prove that butter leads to excess body fat. However, in reality, its short and medium chain fatty acids are burned for quick and instant energy and not stored which also gives a feeling of satiety that decreases cravings and over-eating.
3. It is highly rich in anti-oxidants incorporating vitamins A and E, as well as selenium protecting against heart diseases as well as cancer.
4. This dairy food item is a good source of dietary cholesterol that acts as an anti-oxidant, repairing damage from free radicals caused by unhealthy fats, vegetable oils, and trans fat.
5. The saturated fat found in Amul garlic butter consists of short and medium chain fatty acids that hold an anti-tumor property and also strengthen the immune system.
6. The conjugated linolenic acid found in this dairy food item proves to be cancer-protective.
7. The anti-stiffness property of butter protects against arthritis, cataracts, and hardening of the arteries.
8. Butter is an excellent source of iodine present in a highly absorbable form and necessary for proper thyroid function.
9. This dairy food item also promotes gastrointestinal health and decreases rates of diarrhea in children.
10. It is also a good source of vitamin K2 that prevents tooth decay and builds strong bones as well as teeth.